THE WESTERN BATHS CLUB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE ONGOING SITUATION WITH COVID-19. PLEASE CHECK OUR NEWS AND EVENTS PAGE FOR ANY UPDATES.
The Western Baths Club is open during the following hours. Please see the timetables below for opening hours for specific facilities.
Monday – Friday
06:00 to 22:00 (Vacate changing facilities by 21:45)
07:00 to 20:00 (Vacate changing facilities by 19:45)
08:30 to 19:00 (Vacate changing facilities by 18:45)
The swimming pool is open to junior members as follows:
Aged up to and including 15:
Monday to Friday:
9.30 am to 12 Noon
2.00 pm to 6.00pm (16-18 year olds- until7.30pm)
9.30 am to 5.30pm (16-18 year olds- until 7.30pm)
The first Saturday of every month will be the inflatables pool session:
2.15pm to 3pm
10.00am to 1.00pm
2.00pm to 5.30pm (16-18 year olds- until 6.30pm)
- Junior members may remain in the pool until 6.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays when accompanied, in the pool, by an adult senior member.
- Junior members aged 16 and over may use the mixed sauna during the above hours.
- Junior members aged 16 and over may use the gymnasium during the above hours under the supervision of the gymnasium staff.
- Junior members must be out of the changing areas 15 minutes after the above closing times.
- Junior members aged 15 years and under should be out of the premises by 7.30 pm.
Bar/Bistro Opening Hours
Monday – Thursday
12:00 to 23:00
Friday & Saturday
12:00 to 00:00
13:00 to 20:00
Please note opening times change during public holidays and over the festive season.