The Western Baths Club is open during the following hours. Please see the timetables below for opening hours for specific facilities.
Monday – Friday
06:00 to 22:00 (Vacate changing facilities by 21:45)
07:00 to 20:00 (Vacate changing facilities by 19:45)
08:30 to 19:00 (Vacate changing facilities by 18:45)
The swimming pool is open to junior members as follows:
Aged up to and including 15:
Monday to Friday:
9.30 am to 12 Noon
2.00 pm to 6.00pm (16-18 year olds- until7.30pm)
9.30 am to 5.30pm (16-18 year olds- until 7.30pm)
10.00am to 1.00pm
2.00pm to 5.30pm (16-18 year olds- until 6.30pm)
- Junior members may remain in the pool until 6.30 pm on Mondays to Fridays when accompanied, in the pool, by an adult senior member.
- Junior members aged 16 and over may use the mixed sauna during the above hours.
- Junior members aged 16 and over may use the gymnasium during the above hours under the supervision of the gymnasium staff.
- Junior members must be out of the changing areas 15 minutes after the above closing times.
- Junior members aged 15 years and under should be out of the premises by 7.30 pm.
Bar/Bistro Opening Hours
Monday – Thursday
12:00 to 23:00
Friday & Saturday
12:00 to 00:00
13:00 to 20:00
Please note opening times change during public holidays and over the festive season.